To the mama who has had to go through a pregnancy during a pandemic.
To the mama who didn’t get to celebrate the birth of their child surrounded by friends and family.
To the mama who didn’t get the professional images of their new little one, they dreamed of.
This Is For You!
Rikki Renee Photography is offering free retouches on 5-10 newborn images that you take on your phone. This service includes color correction, adjusting exposure and contrast, as well as some baby blemish corrections. This offer applies to any Mama who gave birth between March 10th – April 30th.
Here are some tips for creating great images of your newborn.
- Raise the temperature in your home. Babies like to be warm!
- Try to photograph baby mid-morning and with a full belly.
- Take pictures in a room with neutral colors. Wall colors can cast onto the baby’s skin.
- Keep outfits simple!
- Position baby so their face is towards the window light but not in direct light.
- Take photos of baby unswaddled and don’t forget the details.
- Try different settings on your phone. Portrait mode is a great feature!
You can email Rikki at [email protected] to inquire about this free editing service!
Click here to view her post complimentary editing post from her website.
Rikki is also offering new mamas a mini session on June 13 for photos for the family or just a mama and me session. You can find mini session details here.