Toledo Moms is thrilled to announce the launch of our 1st Annual Guide to Midwives and Doula. Toledo Moms site recently launched on January 15, 2020 and is a brand new resource to the area with local moms! With close to 115,000 pageviews since our launch, an average of 65,000+ unique visitors a month between website views and social media influence, Toledo Moms is quickly becoming the go-to website for all things parent and kid related in and around the Northwest Ohio Area!
- NW Ohio Midwives and Doula guide will serve as a one-stop online guide to Toledo and the surrounding areas. Midwives and Doula Guide will be published in early July.
- The Guide, accessible any time of the day and from the comfort of a parent’s own home (or mobile device).
- The Guide will be accessible directly on the site, via our various social media channels and found through search engines like Google. It is prominently featured on our home page, in our site navigation, and on our social media outlets. It is designed with direct outbound links to connect parents directly with your business website.
- As with our other content, the Guide will be promoted via dozens of social media mentions – including monthly boosted Facebook posts – to ensure that our readers know about this new resource.
- All prices are a one-time fee.
- Client is responsible for providing all artwork (logos, image ads, camp pictures) and accurate business details. If artwork or ad design is desired, Toledo Moms can create a design for $100 (2 revisions).
- Additional months for sidebar image ads are offered separately. Custom packages are available by request.