Halloween Coloring Pages with Create Perrysburg
Looking for fun (and not scary) ways to get the littles involved in the Halloween fun? Of course we have highlighted so many autumn activities and things to do for all ages, but we are also excited to share our Toledo Moms Coloring Pages! They provide a simple, themed activity for the littles and are such a fun way to get them involved in the “decorating.”
- Print these FREE Printables and have your kiddos color them.
- Display your colorful Halloween art on front-facing windows, making sure anyone walking by can see.
- Spread the word to your neighbors! Share this in your Facebook groups or text threads.
- Have your Trick or Treat artwork ready to go by a certain date and stay displayed until Halloween on October 31st.
- Then go on a Trick or Treat Window Scavenger Hunt. Take a walk around your neighborhood hunting for spooky window art – be sure to count how many you find!
Tag us in your coloring creations to be featured on Instagram!