What is a homeschool co-op? It’s a group of homeschooling families that meet regularly for cooperative learning in arts, academics, or any subject they choose. This is also one place where many homeschooled kids received their “socialization” – spending time with children of diverse ages and receiving instruction from adults who are not their parents. Some co-ops are free while others have nominal fees to cover the cost of supplies.
R.E.A.C.H. – Bowling Green
– Classical Style, Parent Taught for grades K-12
– First United Methodist Church, BG
– Meets on Fridays, 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
– Contact Robina Grunden at Robina@bex.net
T.E.A.C.H. – Toledo (Holland)
– WHO WE ARE – T.E.A.C.H. (Toledo Educators Assisting Christian Homeschoolers) is a homeschool cooperative offering both parent-led and teacher-taught courses.
– LOCATION: We meet at Christian Fellowship Church, 6711 Pilliod Road, Holland, OH 43528, each Tuesday.
– Several classes offered across grade levels. You can view the available classes and schedule by visiting our website and clicking “class registration” on the left side of the landing page.
Toledo Classical Homeschoolers
– Meets at Emmanuel Christian School
– Ridgeville Corners, OH
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HO3C – Oak Harbor, Ohio
– Parent Taught for grades PreK – 12
– Oak Harbor Alliance Chapel – Oak Harbor, Ohio
– Contact Toni St. John at email@example.com
– Homeschoolers of Ottawa County Christian Co-op (HO3C) is a community of Christian homeschool families coming together to provide a safe and encouraging environment for students (and parents) to learn, grow and make life-long friendships in the body of Christ.
– Gym, Art, Music
– We hired teachers to teach these classes. We will also have holiday parties, birthday celebrations, and field trips. We plan to have a Christmas music program, a spring music program, a year-end art show, and field day! We want to build real relationships and a community we can rely on.
GRACE Co-op: Temperance, MI
– We are a parent led co-op that focuses on group activities and hobby type activities rather than academics.
– We meet Thursdays from 2 pm- 4 pm @ Northwest Christian Church in Temperance MI.
– A fee is $50/year/family which goes directly to the church.
– Contact Info: Vicki Ghareeb firstname.lastname@example.org or Liz Gill email@example.com
Defiance Christian Home Educators Cooperative- Defiance, Ohio
– Meets Fridays 9AM-12PM
– Parent led cooperative with classes for 3 years old through high school that includes an educational class, a creative class, and gym and devotion time.
– Check out our Facebook page: Defiance Christian Home Educators Cooperative